• Alba Cloud Server is perfect for data collection of devices spread over large geographical areas.
• This product is quick to setup and used together with 4G, the system will be more or less up and running as soon as the modem is powered on.
• Alba Cloud Server can connect to meters directly or via a combination of Alba Cloud and meters/devices.
• The system is accessible from anywhere in the world on any device that can connect to the Internet.
• The Cloud server is completely independent of any meter vendor to simplify the incorporation of existing meters and replacing meters in the future.
M-Bus, Modbus, IEC 1107, IEC 62056-21, DLMS, IEC 61850, NMEA, OPC, TCP/IP etc.
Ethernet, RS232, RS485, GSM/GPRS/3G/4G etc.
All Affectus Alba systems are delivered with a web interface. Presentation, configuration, alarms, functions etc. are managed via a standard web browser.
Alba Cloud Server has several important functions to maintain a high security, both in terms of data access and that the data does not become corrupt or changed. The architechture is built upon current state of the art security principles.
Alba Cloud Server manage data collection from many different devices, over the Internet or 4G networks. Affectus has secure SIM cards that can be used in VPC’s to get a high level of security. Drivers are optimised to minimise data traffic and has many levels of alarms if something goes wrong.
Several standard reports are included, such as text and tables as well as graphs. All reports can be saved as report templates for recurring tasks. With Alba Cloud server, customer tailored reports can be produced. Get the report in your mailbox every month/day/hour.
Export of data
Data can be exported in many formats such as ASCII, XML, MSCONS, PQDIFF, e-mail etc.
With a dashbord the user can get easily access to the most commonly used reports, statistics etc. Different dashboard can be used for different users.
REST-API for integration
Alba Cloud Server has a REST API available for integration with other system in addition to file export integration. REST API can also be used by software like Python or Java script.
Alarms are created by simple functions that look at each value. The alarm is written in an alarm log and can be mailed to several recipients. Several inputs can be used to create alarms, e.g. wind speed and power.
CewePrometer, Elster, EMH, Metrum, Iskra, Prometer 100, ProQ 100, Elite 440, ABB Modbus, M-Bus, NMEA, Modbus, Coap, DLMS, OPC UA
Alba installation on a shared server. Your own logins and data.
Alba installation on a dedicated server separated from other installations